We saw this list on PlanetCancer.org, and found it hilariously (and sadly) true. Enjoy!
TOP 10 SIGNS YOU’VE JOINED A CHEAP HMO:
10. Annual breast exams are conducted at Hooters.
9. Directions to your doctor’s office include, “Take a left when you enter the trailer park.”
8. Tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles. 7. The colon specialist is only available on his days off from Roto-Rooter.
6. Only item listed under Preventive Care coverage is “An apple a day.”
5. The used needle receptacles have recycling symbols on them.
4. Patient responsible for “200% of out-of-network charges” is not a typo.
3. Your Prozac comes in different colors with little “m’s” on them.
2. The radiation techs are wearing old Stormtrooper costumes.
1. The only expense covered 100% is embalming.